New recruits. New technology. New threats. SHADO is nearly fully operational, but the alien menace is intensifying at a greater rate than the fledgling organisation can cope with. Under ever-increasing pressures, Straker is repeatedly put to the test. Facing unimaginable weaponry, warring factions, and near-insurmountable personal strain - can the man leading the fight to defend Earth survive?
2.1 Lost in Action
An unexpected confrontation at 30,000 feet leads to a civilian casualty. With no other options, Straker must recruit this stubborn but brave pilot to join SHADO. Meanwhile, Straker’s team orders the early activation of Moonbase - without his consent. It’s just in time. Now, the nascent organisation is being put to the ultimate test, and SHADO’s latest recruit will have put his life on the line.
2.2 Assassination Time
In the wake of loss, SHADO’s problems are brought into sharp focus by a series of unexpected and inexplicable events. A new threat from the aliens emerges - one that the organisation is ill-equipped to deal with. With few options left, Straker must follow his instincts and put SHADO’s survival in the hands of a traitor.
2.3 Breaking Point
SHADO faces a severe security breach, swiftly followed by the most intense and highly-coordinated alien threat it has ever seen. Straker now faces unimaginable pressures from every angle. The strain on him, and his organisation, reach impossible levels. Mistakes will be made. Lives will be lost. Could this be the end?
Based on the original tv series created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson.
UFO © ITC Entertainment Group Limited 1970. Licensed by ITV Ventures Limited. All rights reserved.
- Barnaby Kay (Commander Ed Straker)
- Jeany Spark (Lieutenant-Colonel Virginia Lake)
- Hywel Morgan (Paul Foster)
- Samuel Clemens (Colonel Alec Freeman)
- Nicholas Briggs (Dave Jansen / Richard Craven / Dr Schroeder / Jeff Randolph)
- Wayne Forester (SID / Gallison / Melville Hopkins / Radley)
- Charlotte Harris (Mary Straker / Captain Georgia Maxwell / Miss Ealand)
- Lynsey Murrell (Lieutenant Gay Ellis)
- George Naylor (Johnnie Straker / Lieutenant Ford)
- Product Format: 3-disc CD (jewel case)
- Number of Discs: 3
- Duration: 201 minutes