Professionally produced Avengers Fanzine from the 1980's.
Published by Dave Rogers in the UK
Size = 9.5 x 6.75
28 B&W Pages
Magazine is in Excellent to Near Mint condition and comes in a protective plastic bag.
- British-Made Series is Tongue-in-Cheek. Dave Rogers. One page. Short introduction to reprints of reviews (below).
- The Avengers Makes U.S. Bow. Harry Harris . One page. Reprint of a piece from The Philadelphina Inquirer, March 1966.
- Avengers Is Unveiled By A.B.C. Vincent Canby. Half a page. Reprint of a piece from The New York Times, March 1966.
- Good-Chap Sexuality. Author unknown. One a half pages. Reprint of piece from Newsweek, March 1966.
- Review: 'Too Many Targets'. Geoff Barlow. One page. A review of the Dave Rogers / John Peel Avengers novel.
- What A Way To Take A Trip. John Mansfield. Six pages. Revised reprint of a piece from En Garde #5 detailing a fan's visit to the studio to see The Avengers being filmed.
- En Garde. Richard Schultz. Four pages. Reprint of a piece from En Garde about The Avengers being cancelled.
- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Script Conference (or When Is A Tag Not A Tag?). Graham P. Willams. Three pages. A behind the scenes look at the tag scenes for Season Four.
- The Avengers: Not Forgotten But Gone. James Harris. One page. Why the show can never be recreated.