The Doctor and Mel encounter old foes at the edge of the galaxy - where tinsel proves to be a dangerous commodity - before heading to a familiar planet going through turbulent times - and meeting another old acquaintance.
Bad Day in Tinseltown by Dan Starkey (2 parts)
The Doctor and Mel drop in on the frontier town of Brightedge - dubbed ‘Tinseltown’ after the curious by-products from its depleted mine. The Mayor thinks the future lies in entertainment, but as the locals start behaving oddly, a hidden force of Cybermen has other plans...
The Ribos Inheritance by Jonathan Barnes (4 parts)
The Doctor and Mel arrive expecting Suntime on Ribos, but find a world still shrouded in snow and ice - but it’s not just the climate that’s gone awry... As forces plot against the young King, a soothsayer predicts doom. And out in the wilds, the Doctor finds wily conman Garron caught up in events on Ribos once again.
- Sylvester McCoy (The Doctor)
- Bonnie Langford (Melanie Bush)
- Paul Bazely (The Duke of Hishtar)
- Nicholas Briggs (Nelson / Cybermen / Big Gerald)
- Jasmin Hinds (Mitzi Cinque)
- David Rintoul (Garron)
- Vivienne Rochester (Sandarr)
- Jeany Spark (Carol Protraxus / General Polly Juno)
- Dan Starkey (Mungo)
- Homer Todiwala (King Kari)
- Issy Van Randwyck (The Seeker / Baladin Smith)
- Product Format: 3-disc CD (jewel case in slipcover)
- Number of Discs: 3
- Duration: 217 minutes