EXCLUSIVE: THE ULTIMATE INTERVIEW WITH SHOWRUNNER CHRIS CHIBNALL
Highlights of the new issue include:
- In his most extensive and revealing interview ever, Chris Chibnall looks back on his time as Doctor Who showrunner and shares detailed insights into the making of the series since 2017.
- Director Paul Joyce provides a commentary on the stills that created fantasy backdrops to his 1981 story Warriors’ Gate.
- How Doctor Who became part of Fortnite, the biggest video game in the world.
- The team behind the forthcoming Doctor Who – Worlds of Wonder describe the new exhibition.
- A look at how the Silurians and Sea Devils have evolved since their first appearances in the 1970s.
- Collectivity meets Doctor Who’s branded-clothing collectors.
- Apocrypha revisits World Game, a 2005 Second Doctor novel by Terrance Dicks.
- The Fact of Fiction saddles up for A Town Called Mercy.
- The fourth and final part of Hydra’s Gate, a new comic-strip story for the Doctor, Yaz and Dan.
- Previews, reviews, news, Time and Space Visualiser, Sufficient Data and more!