MIND OF HODIAC
Highlights of this issue include:
- An exclusive preview of Mind of the Hodiac (Russell T Davies’ first Doctor Who script) ahead of its Big Finish release, with contributions from Colin Baker, Bonnie Langford, Russell, Scott Handcock and Emily Cook.
- The first instalment of a two-part interview with Doctor Who’s outgoing executive producer Matt Strevens.
- Visual effects designer Ben Pickles describes his contributions to the Thirteenth Doctor’s era.
- Zodiak VFX’s Tamsie Thomas and Myfanwy Harris talk about their award-winning work on Doctor Who.
- A tribute to Doctor Who director Michael Ferguson, who passed away in October.
- The inside story of how the BBC paved the way for Doctor Who’s long-awaited return in 2005.
- Pianist Jess Jurkovic discusses his YouTube project ‘Dudley Simpson IS Doctor Who’.
- Collectivity investigates the increasingly sophisticated world of trading cards.
- Apocrypha revisits Invasion of the Daleks, a seminal comic strip from 1964’s The Dalek Book.
- The Fact of Fiction looks at the 1965 story The Romans.
- Public Image analyses the ratings for Eve of the Daleks.
- The first part of Hydra’s Gate, a new comic-strip story for the Doctor, Yaz and Dan.
- Previews, reviews, news, Time and Space Visualiser, Sufficient Data and more.
NOTE: We have the Big Finish audio CD of the story in stock