“I know where I am. And I know what I will do next.”
Torchwood are on the run. As the world puts itself back together, Torchwood are there to pick up the pieces. And they find something nasty hiding in them...
A forgotten social network is out for revenge. Someone's killing influencers. Torchwood get into crypto. The world ends tomorrow night at 6pm.
7.9 How I Conquered the World by Tim Foley, Ash Darby and James Goss
Hello Friend! You've probably all still got an account on Friend. Can you remember what you posted on it? Are you still using the same password? And did you ever say goodbye?
7.10 Doomscroll by Ash Darby
Something is killing influencers and Torchwood have to save them. Mr. Colchester discovers a whole new world and he doesn’t like it one bit. Don’t forget to like and subscribe.
7.11 Heistland by Tim Foley
Deadcoin is an exclusive cryptocurrency used by the world's governments to do dark deals. The ultimate weapon is for sale and Yvonne Hartman decides the only thing to do is to take Deadcoin down.
7.12 The Apocalypse Starts at 6PM by James Goss
Janet's Late Teatime is the TV equivalent of a cup of soup and a lapful of kittens. So when Torchwood announce the world will end on tomorrow night’s show - well, what’s Janet going to do?
- Samantha Béart (Orr)
- Paul Clayton (Mr Colchester)
- Jonny Green (Tyler Steele)
- Alexandria Riley (Ng)
- Janet Ellis (Janet)
- Kai Owen (Rhys)
- Tracy-Ann Oberman (Yvonne Hartman)
- Helena Breck (The Ensemble)
- Al Coppola (The Ensemble)
- Eva Eklof (Kristin / The Ensemble)
- Mathew Foster (The Ensemble)
- Victoria Gee (The Ensemble)
- Mia Hope (Friend)
- Adam Howden (The Ensemble)
- Jhon Lumsden (Chris / The Ensemble)
- Jade Matthew (Flavella / The Ensemble)
- Sally Walker-Taylor (The Ensemble)
- Product Format: 4-disc CD (jewel case in slipcover)
- Number of Discs: 4
- Duration: 282 minutes