NCUTI GATWA – THE NEW DOCTOR WHO
Highlights of the new issue include:
- An exclusive from Russell T Davies, Doctor Who’s incoming showrunner, on the casting of Ncuti Gatwa.
- The story of Ncuti Gatwa’s life and career to date.
- A 1991 interview with Gordon Flemyng, director of the 1960s Dalek movies, published in full for the first time.
- Jill Curzon, who played Louise in Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D., answers questions from the TARDIS tin.
- Assistant director Anthony Waye recalls working on Dr. Who and the Daleks and Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.
- Inside the 4K restoration process for the Dalek movies.
- CGI recreations of the Dalek city from Dr. Who and the Daleks, revealing how the Shepperton Studios sets were put together.
- Exclusive previews and disc breakdowns of the forthcoming Doctor Who: The Collection – Season 22 Blu-ray box set and the Blu-ray/UHD Blu-ray releases of the Dalek movies.
- Ruth Madeley talks about playing Hebe Harrison, the new companion in the Sixth Doctor’s audio adventures.
- The Fact of Fiction reveals the hidden secrets of Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.
- Dr. Who & The Mechonoids, a brand-new comic strip adventure for Dr. Who and his granddaughter, Susan.
- Apocrypha revisits Doomcloud, the first Doctor Who adventure that was told twice.
- Previews, reviews, news, Time and Space Visualiser, Sufficient Data and more.