- The Card Game of Ever-Changing Doctors!
- Join with various regenerations of the Doctor, some companions, Gallifreyan tech, and K-9 – but beware of Cybermen, Daleks, Weeping Angels, and the Master!
- With the rules (and the Doctor) constantly changing, Doctor Who Fluxx is the most ever-changings, timeywimey version of Fluxx ever created
- Great game for Doctor Who fans of mixed ages – kids and adults can both play and remain competitive
- Doctor Who Fluxx never plays the same way twice
It all begins with one basic rule: Draw one card, play one card. You start with a hand of three cards, add the card you drew to your hand, and then choose one card to play, following the directions written on your chosen card. As cards are drawn and played from the deck, the rules of the game change from how many cards are drawn, played, or even how many cards you can hold at the end of your turn.