11.1 Blood of the Time Lords by Timothy X Atack (4 parts)
The book known as The Dischord Grimoire is an incredibly powerful tome, believed capable of altering the true passage of time itself. And the Doctor has it in the TARDIS.
Wanting to look into this mysterious opus further, he decides to take it to an old friend in The Recusary – a monastery-like retreat on a moon of Gallifrey.
But he’s chosen an inauspicious time to arrive. Something else is visiting the Recusary. And this something hasn’t brought a book with it... but death.
11.2 The Ravencliff Witch by David Llewellyn (4 parts)
The TARDIS lands in Ravencliff, a small town on the English coast that stands in the shade of a newly built power station. And that just happens to be haunted.
Every now and then a spectral figure is glimpsed on the beach - the Ravencliff witch. And every time she appears, it’s the prelude to disaster.
The Doctor has to solve the mystery of her appearances if he wants to prevent a catastrophe. But he won’t have to do it alone – as he has the help of Margaret Hopwood, a renowned sculptor destined to play a big part in his life.
- Tom Baker (The Doctor)
- Annette Badland (Eminent Sedanya)
- Nicholas Briggs (John Fairweather)
- Trevor Cooper (Silas Keynes)
- James Dreyfus (The Master)
- Richard Earl (Gordon Miles)
- Nerys Hughes (Margaret Hopwood)
- Susan Kyd (Codal Thark)
- Adrian Lukis (Ansillon)
- Christopher Naylor (Cohort 2 / Honourable Loric)
- Emma Noakes (Elanora)
- Lucy Pickles (Celia Banks)
- Deli Segal (Amanda Keynes)
- Jane Slavin (Cohort 1 / Honourable Ailgen)
- Product Format: 4-disc CD (2x2CD in slipcover)
- Number of Discs: 4
- Duration: 294 minutes