JENNA COLEMAN TALKS ABOUT THE LOVES AND LIVES OF CLARA OSWALD, EXCLUSIVELY IN DWM 482!
Jenna Coleman, who plays the Doctor’s companion Clara Oswald, gives a revealing interview about her time so far on Doctor Who…
DWM asks Jenna if the Doctor and Clara can finally move on in their relationship – and after the sacrifice of Danny Pink, can things ever be the same again? “I think so,” Jenna says. “But they are a bit addicted to each other, and to the dynamic that they share. It’s getting so that one can’t go without the other, and I think that’s definitely what Clara’s realised. In a way that’s quite dangerous now, because she realises that there is no going back for her…”
ALSO INSIDE ISSUE 482 OF DWM…
- Rachel Talalay, director of the 2014 series finale two-part finale, reveals the secrets of how Death in Heaven was brought to the screen.
- Peter Purves, who starred as companion Steven Taylor in the 1960s, talks in-depth about his time on Doctor Who.
- Discover fascinating new facts about the acclaimed Seventh Doctor story The Greatest Show in Galaxy in The Fact of Fiction.
- Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat answer readers’ questions – including the knotty problem of the Doctor’s many wives! – in his exclusive column.
- Writer David Fisher, who wrote three memorable stories for the Fourth Doctor in the 1970s, revisits his work.
- The Doctor and Clara face Sontarans and Nazis as The Instruments of War continues, a brand-new comic strip written and illustrated by Mike Collins.
- Sarah Jane and the Brigadier are reunited, as the Time Team watch The Sarah Jane Adventures: Enemy of the Bane.
- Jaqueline Rayner wonders how the Doctor’s companions would get on in the Cubs in Relative Dimensions.
- Last Christmas is put under the spotlight in The DWM Review.
- The Watcher considers the many surprising ways that Doctor Who stories can change from script to screen in Wotcha!.
- The Watcher gives the answers to his Fiendishly Festive Christmas Quiz! How well did you do?
- Have your say on Peter Capaldi’s first series as the Doctor in the DWM Season Survey.
- The DWM Crossword, prize-winning competitions, and much more!