It’s the near future, and mankind has expanded its presence in space. Maintaining law and order beyond Earth is the responsibility of the International Space Police Force, known colloquially as the Star Cops. Their leader is Commander Nathan Spring.
3.1 Dead Air by Roland Moore
When Sonia Garrett dies during a routine moonwalk, the Star Cops suspect that her suit was sabotaged. As part of the investigation, Devis and Paul travel to an ancient space station to interview Xander O'Brien.
But the reclusive meteorologist has a surprise in store. He knows exactly who killed Sonia Garrett. Aliens!
3.2 Hostile Takeover by Rossa McPhillips
A crashed shuttle with no passengers or crew on board. The murder of a gangster. The kidnapping of a space station union leader. What connects all three cases?
As Nathan’s team investigate they encounter Alice Okoro, a corporate investigator for Wolfe International. What is her agenda? Is she there to hinder or help the Star Cops?
3.3 Death in the Desert by Sarah Grochala
When the sister of Lee Jones, his deceased former lover, is kidnapped from a research lab in Chad, Nathan travels to Earth to investigate in person.
At the same time, Paul and Devis discover evidence that someone may have found a way to smuggle narcotics onto the Moon, bypassing drugs testing.
As both investigations progress, an enemy of the Star Cops sees an opportunity to close a trap.
- David Calder (Nathan Spring)
- Trevor Cooper (Inspector Colin Devis)
- Linda Newton (Acting Chief Superintendent Pal Kenzy)
- Philip Olivier (Inspector Paul Bailey)
- Sean Connolly (Xander O’Brien / Soldier 1)
- Billie Fulford-Brown (Kathy Marshall / Clare Jones)
- Sarah Lawrie (Dr Kay Jones)
- Lynsey Murrell (Alice Okoro)
- Jason Nwoga (Professor Sani Habib / Sergeant Hamza)
- Graham Vick (James Winfield / Torsten Arthurton)
- Becky Wright (Sonia Garrett / Chef)
- Product Format: 3-disc CD (jewel case in slip cover)
- Number of Discs: 3
- Duration: 212 minutes