Learn to levitate this Time Lords Spinning TARDIS so it actually floats in midair!
With a little flick of the wrist, it's spinning and spinning and spinning! It does take a little practice, but who doesn't like a challenge? And it's well worth the effort as this extraordinary desktop curiosity keeps people amazed and entertained for hours.
Every office and home should have one of these great gadgets!
The TARDIS measures slightly over 3-inches tall and contains magnets.
It requires 6x "AA" batteries (NOT Included).
No magic or Time Lord trickery involved... really!
- Levitate the TARDIS so it floats in mid-air!
- Send it spinning with a little flick
- Takes practice but is well worth the effort
- An extraordinary desktop curiosity
- Cut out system initiates after 90 minutes
- Size = 4.5 x 8 x 6.6 Approximately
- Require 6 AA Batteries (Not included)
- There is also the option of adding a power supply (Not included)
This awesome TARDIS is brand new but the packaging is not (Most are scuffed and or cracked) but the goodies inside are perfect and ready to be enjoyed.