THE POWER OF THE DOCTOR – EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW
Highlights of the new issue include:
- Jodie Whittaker (the Doctor), Mandip Gill (Yaz), John Bishop (Dan) and writer Chris Chibnall talk exclusively to DWM about The Power of the Doctor in our 19-page preview.
- Chris Chibnall signs off as showrunner in his final Production Notes.
- More from Chris, as he braves questions randomly selected from the TARDIS tin.
- A full preview and contents list of the forthcoming Blu-ray box set Doctor Who: The Collection – Season 2.
- A previously unpublished interview with the late Colin Lavers reveals the stories behind the costumes he designed for 1983’s The King’s Demons and The Five Doctors.
- The sets of 1965’s Galaxy 4 are recreated, providing new insights into this mostly missing story.
- The Fact of Fiction travels deep inside the most incredible machine in the universe as it looks back at 2013’s Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS.
- The final part of The Everlasting Summer, a new comic-strip adventure for the Doctor, Yaz and Dan.
- Previews, reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser, Sufficient Data and more.
- Doctor Who: A BBC Production, a 28-page supplement tracing the behind-the-scenes history of the show and highlighting the BBC executives who have steered its course.
- A diorama of the First Doctor’s TARDIS control room.
- A huge double-sided poster with images from The Power of the Doctor.
- A download code for a complete, 60-minute Doctor Who audio drama.
Comes in an outer bag