A limited-edition release from BIG FINISH.
From the world of Big Finish Audio adventures, this three-figurine set brings together the Eighth Doctor (Paul McGann), Lucie Miller (Sheridan Smith) and the incredible Time Controller Dalek.
Lucie Miller was first introduced in the Big Finish drama Blood of the Daleks and was name-checked in the 50th anniversary Doctor Who mini-episode The Night of the Doctor.
The Eighth Doctor is portrayed in the costume he wore in the 1996 TV Movie holding his sonic screwdriver. Lucie Miller's figurine is based on her appearance on the cover of Doctor Who: To The Death. The design of the Time-Controller Dalek was first conceived by Brian Williamson and visualised by Alex Mallinson in 2011.
- Product Features: All figurines measure approx 8.5 to 9.5 cm tall
- Material: Metallic Resin in 1:21 scale
- Hand-painted for incredible detail
- The Eighth Doctor and his companions set includes a 20-page magazine packed with details behind each character's time in the TARDIS, including character biographies and classic stories.
- Availability of these sets from Big Finish was strictly limited and restricted to one set per customer. We have been able to obtain a handful of them for our customers - Please order sooner rather than later to avoid disappoint.
- LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER