The actual scripts for Doctor Who — available for the first time in their original form.
Reproduced in this volume are the complete scripts for Tom Baker's first ground-breaking series of Doctor Who.
Hardcover compilation of scripts from Season 12:
Fight with UNIT and the Doctor to defeat the giant Robot.
Travel to the The Ark in Space and save the last survivors of the Human Race from the Wirrn.
Visit the abandoned Earth far in the future and discover the secrets of The Sontaran Experiment.
Share the Doctor's dilemma as he meets Davros for the first time and struggles to prevent the Genesis of the Daleks.
Then return to Nerva Beacon in time to save the Vogans from the Revenge of the Cybermen.
- An introduction by Doctor Who script editor and writer Terrance Dicks
- Extensive production notes for each story
- Comprehensive annotations that detail how the programme was made
- Deleted scenes and altered sections — available in print for the first time
- Original production documents and designs
- A wealth of additional supplementary material including the BBC's own audience research data, how the Doctor was screened in the USA, production notes for an unmade mid-seventies Who documentary, and much more...
A comprehensive guide to how television was really made in the mid-seventies... A complete companion to the twelfth season of Doctor Who... Five fantastic adventure stories gathered together in a single volume... Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it here.
Commissioning Editor: Ben Dunn, Content Editor: Justin Richards, Associate Editor: Barnaby Harsent, Contributing Editor: Andrew Pixley, Project Editor: April Warman, Art Director: Linda Blakemore. Additional contribution from Martin Wiggins.
The book features heavily annotated versions of the scripts which highlight changes from the rehearsal to transmitted versions.
A 320 Page BBC Hardcover book - A must for any 4th Doctor fan....