Know your frenemy.
"I've had adventures too. My whole life doesn’t revolve around you, you know."
When she's not busy amassing armies of Cybermen, or manipulating the Doctor and his companions, Missy has plenty of time to kill (literally). In this all new collection of stories about the renegade Time Lord we all love to hate, you'll discover just some of the mad and malevolent activities Missy gets up to while she isn't distracted by the Doctor.
So please try to keep up.
Featuring the stories:
1) Dismemberment by James Goss
2) Lords and Masters by Cavan Scott
3) Teddy Sparkles Must Die! by Paul Magrs
4) The Liar, the Glitch, and the War Zone by Peter Anghelides
5) Alit in Underland by Richard Dinnick